At Stark County Catholic Schools our students excel in all academics, scoring well above state and national state averages and placing in state and regional competitions. Starting at a Stark County Catholic Elementary School creates a strong foundation for success at the high school and collegiate level.
- Students have test scores that are well above state and national averages
- 91% of high school seniors are accepted into their first-choice college
- 98% of high school seniors advance to college
- 100% graduation rates
- Elementary students often place at state and national competitions in writing, art, geography, spelling and STEM
- High School students are offered College Credit Plus, a program allowing students early admissions to college courses
- Elementary students experience small class sizes to accommodate personalized learning